Golden Olympus is commited to ensuring that your privacy is potected. Should we ask you to provive certain information by wich you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that is will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Golden Olympus may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and / or offers
What we do with the information we gather.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons.
How do we share your data?
In order for us to perform our contractual and legal obligations your personal data may be provided to various service providers and suppliers(for example outsourcing services companies, card payment companies and travel agencies). Those service providers and suppliers are bound by Data Processing Agreements, and they are obliged to safeguard confidentiality and data protection according to the data protection regulation.
Your Personal Data will be processed and stored for the duration of your relationship with you, and as long as it is necessary in order to fullfil our contractual and legal obligations. If the data collection was based on your consernt it may be deleted at any time upon the withdrawal of you consent.
Your data may be also deleted in one of the following cases:
- When it is no longer necessary for the purposes collected.
- when the deletion is necessary in order to comply with our legal obligations and upon your request provided there are no overriding legal grounds requiring to maintain it.
Security - Data pretection rights
Your Personal Data is retained and processed solely for the purposes declared and to the extent necessary for it’s fulfilment. It will be adhered to for the time necessary to serve the above purposes.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 / EU you have the following rights in terms of your personal data:
- The right to ask for information and request access to your Personal Data.
- The right to have your Personal Data corrected or erased.
- The right to limit the processing of your Personal Data
- The right to object the processing of your Personal Data inluding objection to automated decision-making and profiling
- The right to data protability
- The right to withdraw your consent ( any withdrawal or consent shail not affect the lawfuiness of processing based on consent before it was withdrawn by you )
- The right to file complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority
Links to other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefrore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide with visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.